Registration is open for the second annual Canadian Beef Industry Conference (CBIC) to be held August 15–17, 2017 at the BMO Centre on Stampede Park in Calgary, Alberta. Early bird registration is available for $450 plus GST until June 15, after which registration will be $550 plus GST.
This conference will combine semi-annual and annual meetings of several stakeholder groups, along with learning and networking opportunities to create a one-of-a-kind experience for participants.
Program highlights include:
• Topics related to the pillars of the National Beef Strategy with a focus on connectivity;
• Bov-Innovation: Educational presentations for producers and interactive workshops on
applicable production innovations;
• Networking with stakeholders in all stages of the beef supply chain, including the
Canadian Cattlemen’s Foundation Golf Tournament;
• Pre-conference farm tour hosted by Alberta Beef Producers;
• Canadian, U.S. and international market outlooks;
• Canadian Beef Check-Off Agency, CCA, Canadian Roundtable for Sustainable Beef
(CRSB) and Young Cattlemen’s Council board meetings;
• BCRC open house;
• Cattlemen’s Young Leaders selections and graduation.
Organizers are planning a unique lineup of entertainment and events to draw industry
stakeholders from across Canada.
Register online at www.canadianbeefindustryconference.com and follow CBIC on Twitter and Facebook for updates.